Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 Weeks 1 Day

Weight gain: 1lb

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing it up. In this pic I'm wearing Joe's Maternity Jeans and a non maternity top I got from Anthropologie a while back.

Stretch Marks: None here!

Best Moment this week: I have pulled out all of my crafting supplies to work on Landon's baby book. With that I have also been printing out a bunch of pics from when I was pregnant with him and him as a tiny baby. I didn't realize how much I missed and loved being pregnant! Even though the beginning of this pregnancy was rough, really really rough, I feel so fortunate to get to experience it again!
Also, baby girl is officially kicking! Two nights ago the subtle movements became actual kicks! Forgot how much I missed feeling the baby in my belly too!

Miss Anything: Cocktails and lately sleep seems to be more difficult :(

Movement: YES!! Actual kicks!

Food Cravings: Salads, Lemon Water and Candy... lots and lots of candy!!! I might have ordered candy in bulk last night while I was trying to fall asleep lol!

Anything making you queasy or sick: For the most part I am feeling pretty good. I had a couple of days this last week that I didn't feel all that great but nothing crazy.

Gender: Girl :)

Labor signs: None

Belly Button In or Out: In

Happy or Moody: Happy!

Looking forward to: Two of my best friends are coming to visit me tonight and we're heading to a concert! Looking forward to a girls night! Also, our house goes on the market next week!!! Eeeek! So many last minute things to do but excited for the next chapter!


No comments:

Post a Comment