Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Introducing...

Landon Dimitri



Hard to believe that one week ago today, on July 10th, Landon came into my life. I have been savoring every moment and can not believe how fast it has gone by. He was born at 7:00PM, weighing 6lbs 9ozs, 19 inches and is perfectly precious! I am beyond elated and more in love than I could have ever imagined!

I had a very quick and easy delivery, literally pushed three times, and he was here! It was the most amazing experience, words can not even begin to describe! It by far has been the best blind date! The best part is knowing that he's mine to keep and it teaches you about a completely different level of love you can have for someone! Truly magical!

I will be updating you on how things are going with Landon, my favorite things as a mom, his favorite things as a baby and any other fun baby things I can think of!

I am also working on a new project, so stay tuned!



Photography by the wonderful Eva Baker!

No comments:

Post a Comment