Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Catching up...

It seems like it has been forever since I last posted! So much has been going on I don't know where to begin! Landon is doing great! We are getting ready to start trying solid foods again. I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. He shows a ton of interest in food, grabbing at plates, bowls, spoons and forks. I want so badly to give this little boy some food! I am keeping my fingers crossed that we come across some safe foods for Landon so we don't have to rely exclusively on breast feeding.
Landon is all over the place, constantly on the move. He crawls like a champ and pulls himself up onto everything. He has a push toy that he loves making he way around the house with. It is hilarious to watch him try and "bull-doze" through his toys and the dogs. He laughs all of the time. He finds Gabbie to be absolutely hilarious. Those two are pretty much inseparable!
Landon has his eight month well baby check this week. I am in disbelief that my sweet baby boy is going to be eight months old in six days! The time is truly escaping me!
In other news, I have started planning his First Birthday Party :) I have so many great ideas... I am giddy with excitement!
Here are some cute pics from the last few weeks. You can always keep up with us on Instagram (emilylongacre) as well :)








No comments:

Post a Comment