Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Swimming, Floating, Relaxing and Sleeping

...this pretty much sums up Landon's first time in the swimming pool! We have been having some great warm weather so I decided to have a swim date with my little dude!
I put him in his little swim trunks, slathered him in sunscreen (yes, I use sunscreen), blew up a floatie and we were pool ready!
When I fisrt got in with him he was a little apprehensive but soon loved it! Splashing in the water and having fun being pulled around. I then put him in his little turtle floatie and noticed that he was practically dozing off. This wasn't his normal nap time so I thought it was hilarious! I let him sleep-float for a few minutes then took him out where he remained asleep on a lounge chair. It was the cutest thing! He cracks me up... every time he's in the car, stroller and now the pool - he falls asleep!
I am hoping to get him into swim lessons soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment