Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Eleven Months


I don't know how it's even possible... my sweet boy is eleven months! He has filled my heart with so much love and happiness and it keeps getting better and better!
Landon is doing great! He still doesn't enjoy sitting still next to the chalkboard but I got some cute pics anyway. He loves reading books and has so many words now. He loves playing with his toys and he still gets a kick out of his doggies. Gabbie can run around in circles and Landon falls over laughing, it's the cutest thing ever! We have a few more safe foods, watermelon being his favorite. He took his first steps just after her turned nine months and now he's all over the place. I don't know his current stats but he continues to grow out of his clothes daily (thank goodness for his mommy's tall genes)! He surprises me daily with all the new things he does and how smart he is. I am so lucky to have him as my baby!!

Playing peek-a-boo!






His little personality is awesome!



1 comment: