Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Twelve Months/One Year Stats!


This little boy has stolen my heart! The last year has been incredible! He has truly turned into such a sweet, kind, inquisitive and energetic little boy! Landon is down right amazing! At his twelve month appointment he weighed in at 20 pounds five ounces and is 30 3/4 inched tall (I love that it's height now, not length)! He is a skinny little guy but the doctor said not to worry, it's most likely because of his FPIES and not being able to eat foods that would otherwise bulk him up. We have found several 'safe' foods and he has been doing really well. We actually went almost a month without having to go to the Emergency Department. His favorite food right now is definitely strawberries and watermelon. He also loves graham crackers (how awesome is it that I can give him HoneyMaid Graham Crackers?!), oh the little things. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he outgrows FPIES in the next six months as most with FPIES do. The last episode was different from the rest so I hope that is a sign that it might be getting better.
Landon is past walking and is now running! I think I dropped five pounds as soon as walking was his preferred method of getting around. He loves going to the park and running around. And loves being outside in general. His new favorite activity is walking the dogs. He insists on holding the leash, I'm not sure how thrilled the dogs are about it but it sure is adorable to watch!
He is by far the most cuddly baby I've ever heard of. He loves giving hugs and is quite content snuggling the evenings away while reading books. He is talking more and more and is getting really good about saying words, when you ask him to say them. He also points to things he knows and will say what it is, "doggie," "truck," "rock," "ball," and so many more! He also loves waving hello and saying "buh-bye" to everyone as they walk away. He melts me!







No comments:

Post a Comment