Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Landon is One Photo Shoot

I love getting this face photographed! I am now looking back at his newborn, three, six and nine month pics and am so happy I have them. I can not believe a year has gone by so fast and my sweet little baby is now a precious little boy. He has grown up so much! Today at the grocery store he said "Hi!" and "Bye" to everyone that walked by our cart. People would stop and talk to him and he would talk right back - some words, some babble. He makes me smile so much my cheeks hurt every day! He is such an incredible little being and I can not (but I totally can) wait to watch him continue to grow into the person he will become!

And how cute is this face!?!








3 comments:

  1. beautiful photos!! what a handsome little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you and your sweet boy! I'm Heather! I have a question about your blog. Could you email me when you get a chance?! HVSJ12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete