Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My precious boy is seven weeks!

I think time just keeps going by faster and faster. When I was pregnant and people asked how far along I was, I always leaned on the father along side. If I was 32 weeks and three days I would say 33 weeks. Now when I'm out and people ask how old my baby is, I lean on the younger side. Today I'm going with he's just over a month! Not really, but I sure do love every mili-moment with him!

I am having so much fun being a mommy! It truly is the coolest and best job in the world! Okay, I probably wouldn't give you that answer when I'm up feeding him in the middle of the night. ;-) But honestly it just keeps getting better!

Landon is doing wonderful. He continues to grow out of his cute clothes daily {tears}. He is actually wearing some six months clothes! He doesn't fill them out width wise but is length wise. It will be interesting to see what his stats are at his next doctor's appointment. He is not quite sleeping through the night but is getting close. He goes to sleep around 8:30 - 9pm and wakes up at 2:30 - 3, back to sleep until about 6, then back to sleep until 8:30 - 9. He takes a few naps during the day. However they are usually only 20 - 30 minutes, so our my days are pretty busy. He continues to change by the minute, I swear! He is smiling all the time! He completely melts me!!!

I will be posting pics of his nursery soon, just waiting on a couple of backordered items. That's what I get for waiting until after he is born to do his nursery!

Here are some pictures of my sweet boy! And as always you can follow me on Instragram at @emilylongacre. 








And a little sneak peek of his nursery! Since Gabbie doesn't leave his side, here she is hanging out by his crib while he was napping.


No comments:

Post a Comment