Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Two months... oh my!

Although it only feels like two weeks - my precious boy is two months old! As I hold back the tears because I can not believe how fast this time is going, I am also overcome with emotion because I truly LOVE being this little boys mommy! It's hard to imagine loving him anymore than I do today, but when I wake up tomorrow, I will. It just keeps getting better and better!

Landon has his two month well baby check later this week and I'm assuming all will be great. He continues to eat well and grow out of all of his adorable little outfits. He is smiling ALL OF THE TIME! His personality is coming out and he is so much fun!

Looks like the nursery will be complete next week so stay tuned for pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment