Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Six Month Photo Shoot and First Words!

On January 10th, Landon's six month birthday I had his photo's taken. We had a lot of fun at this photo shoot! Landon was very cooperative and was very happy that morning which got us some great pictures! I swear this baby just gets cuter and cuter and his personality amplifies his cuteness!

He has officially said his first word! "Ball" won, quickly followed by "Momma!" I know everyone says when they say momma it doesn't always mean they know what/who momma is, but when he is upset and someone else is holding him, he says "momma or mem mem" while looking at me. He also says it when he wakes up from a nap ;-) so I know it's more than just baby babble! He is also learning what and where things are. You can ask him where is the light, and he looks up at the light. We also ask him where is his ball? And Where is Gabbie? He scans the room until his eyes settle on them. It is the sweetest thing ever! He is the happiest baby, always smiling and laughing! I pinch myself often and am so happy I have this little guy in my life! Truly the best thing ever!

Too may favorites to post them all, so here a just a few :-) You can always follow us on Instagram (emilylongacre) for more cuteness!










Photos by Eva Baker


1 comment:

  1. I love those overalls, how precious!! I can't believe he has said his first words!! Matthew will be 6 months next week and hasn't said any words yet!! lol

    ReplyDelete