Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

First Halloween!

OMG!!! I did not realize how much fun I would have dressing up my baby boy in all his costumes! We had a couple of different Halloween events to go to so, of course, he had a couple different costumes. He was such a great sport about wearing them and looked so darn CUTE!
We actually went out trick or treating tonight with some friends and had a great time. It was a lot of fun to see all the little kids dressed up and so excited for Halloween. I can't wait for next year!


Since mommy LOVES to cook I thought a chef's costume would be fitting!

Landon with all his baby Friends!


Couldn't resist the cute Golfer!





My little monkey!


All of the big kids shared candy with Landon (er me :-0)!


1 comment:

  1. How can babies look so cute with whatever, whenever? It seems life becomes more unfair as we grow up. Haha! Kidding aside, my favorite was the Little Monkey costume. I don’t know why, but I think the dark brown color highlighted the creaminess of his skin. And didn’t he seem the happiest wearing them? :D He sure knows how to project his angles!

    ReplyDelete