Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

While the baby sleeps...

and my carrot cake is in the oven, I thought I would write! I am so happy it's Fall! I love the weather, the decorations, the cooking and baking and knowing that Christmas is right around the corner! Baking and cooking are two of my absolute favorite things to do, so during the holidays it gets crazy around here!

There really isn't an update at the moment. It seems like Landon is still going through "teething sessions" here and there. The drool, the fussiness and the love of a finger massaging his gums tells me that it's definitely the beginning stages of teething. He is spending more and more time on his tummy and getting stronger and stronger. He is still smiling all of the time and is just the best baby! We have had a couple of nights that he has slept through but they have been sporadic. We have a well baby check later this week. I can't believe my baby is going to be three months old! It will be fun to see how much he has grown.

I joined a "Mommy and Me" group. Yesterday was my first meeting with the group and I absolutely loved it! The moms are all so very sweet and it was so much fun to see the babies interact with each other! I will post an update with Landon's stats from the Doctor and will also do a post of our most recent favorite things soon!

Here are some pics of me and my sweet boy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment