Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Three months!



I've said it a million times but my goodness time is flying! I can not believe my baby is three months old. It seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital with him, obsessively staring at his face and feeling so elated that he was my baby. I look at pictures of those first few minutes, hours and days often so I can relive that feeling. It is something I hope I always have a vivd memory of because it was that perfect. So perfect that if I had one day to live over and over again it would be July 10th, 2012! That being said the last three months have not disappointed. Everyday with this baby is exceptional! I love watching Landon grow and develop. He is changing so much and impressing me everyday with what he is doing. He is spending quite a bit of time on his tummy and not complaining about it. He reaches for his balls and toys, sometimes he grabs a hold of them and other times him pushes them away. For some reason he is always able to get a real firm grip on my hair though! He is sitting up in his Bumbo seat with no problem and loves feeling like he is one of the adults. He always wants to be part of the conversation or center of attention (wonder where he gets that from???). He mimics noises and sounds that he hears and is giggling a lot! I'll have to post a video because it is beyond cute! He continues to drool and anything he can get his little hands on goes right into his mouth!

We went to his doctors appointment yesterday and he is doing great! He weighed in at 12 pounds 12 ounces and is 25 inches long. He is still in the 40th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height, long and skinny! For the most part he is wearing six months clothes - a little baggy in the body but necessary for the length.

Here are some cute pictures that I took today. He did get a couple of shots yesterday so he's not his normal smiley self but I did manage to get a couple smiles out of him! Hope you are all enjoying your week!








No comments:

Post a Comment