Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Four Months

Is it even possible? Have I really been a mommy for four months? There have been so many precious moments. I wish I could video tape every second of our lives so I can always look back and see what we were up to. Fortunately I have thousands of pictures, minutes upon minutes of baby coo's and babbling recorded and what I am sure is now hours of video of all things baby!


Landon is doing great! We had his four month well baby check up earlier this week. He now weighs 14 pounds 4 ounces and is 26.5 inches long (I just saw that I put 26 on the board, ooops!). That puts him in the 90th percentile for height and 45 percentile for weight. He has been rolling over for a few weeks now and at times still startles himself doing so. He can now hold his toys as he chews on them and manages to get just about everything he can get his hands on in his mouth, including Gabbie's tail (you'd think by now with all the pulling of her hair she would stay away from him but, no). He loves hanging out in his bouncy toys and now sits in his high-chair when I'm in the kitchen cooking. He is quite the talkative little guy. Even if he is just laying on his play mat he always seems to be sputtering out his baby words, its too cute!
The last couple of days have been really cold. Its been fun dressing him up in his warm cozy clothes. I can't wait to take him to the snow!








No comments:

Post a Comment