Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Landon's First Thanksgiving!

I am so excited for today! The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is just starting and the cooking and baking it about to get underway! As a little girl I would always watch the parade and now my little boy gets to do the same! My favorite part was always seeing Santa at the end! The smells of all the baking and cooking were always a plus too!

Here is our day in pictures...

Waking up very happy on this Thanksgiving morning! So thankful for my precious boy!



Showing Landon Santa at the end of the parade. Officially ready for Christmas!



Landon helping me make popovers.


Mommy LOVE!!



Delish!


Cuddles

Next year he'll get to have all of these yummy bites in his belly!


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have so much to be Thankful for and am so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life! 

....and I am so excited for CHRISTMAS!!! Let the decorating begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment