Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Five Months





Today marks Landon's fifth month of being my little angel. These last few weeks have been so much fun! Shortly after he turned four months he started sitting up on his own. He was wobbly at first but is now very steady and loves to sit up and play with his toys. I put a couple of apps on my old iPad for him and he loves interacting with them. He is extremely inquisitive and seems to absorb everything that is going on around him. 
We went to the doctors today for his well baby check. Landon is still in the 95th percentile for height at 27 inches and is in the 45th percentile for weight at 15 lbs 6 ounces. He got two shots and did pretty good, I am now the one that has a hard time since he has tears now. It breaks my heart to see my baby  cry :-( Overall everything is wonderful. It is surreal to watch him grow and explore. Being his mom is truly the best thing ever! I am sooooooo in LOVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment