Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Landon's First Christmas

Landon's first Christmas was absolutely wonderful! So many people said he's to young to really enjoy it but he had a blast. He loved staring at the tree, all the lights and ornaments, and he loved the shiny packages under the tree as well!
On Christmas Eve we spent the most of the day with my brother and sister-in-law. We watched the babies open their presents and to my surprise Landon was totally in to ripping his presents open! I'm not sure if it was grabbing at the shiny paper or the paper going into his mouth but he loved it! Sheila, my SIL made an amazing dinner then we headed home. I put Landon in front of the tree and he almost started shaking with excitement! He couldn't wait to open his presents! I put him to bed then shortly after Santa came!
Landon woke up Christmas morning with the biggest smile on his face. We went out to the living room and he immediately started pulling apart his stocking then it was onto his presents. The best part was just watching him. This was truly the best Christmas! As much as I want him to stay my little baby forever I know each year will get better and better as he starts to understand the real meaning of Christmas and all the fun festive traditions that go along with it.
I spent the majority of today taking down the tree and all the decorations. Looking back on these pictures made me happy to have experienced such a special first with my baby. As the new year is quickly approaching, I can't wait for all the new things and new beginnings that await us.
Hope you all are enjoying this Holiday season!















No comments:

Post a Comment