Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Some Fun Holiday Pictures

There has been so much going on these last few weeks and the fun chaos will continue until the end of the year! I love all the holiday parties and most importantly the cooking and baking! Landon has his five month well baby check on Monday. I'm so excited to see how much he has grown, I feel like he had a major growth spurt this last month. I will post his stats and five month pic on Monday but in the meantime I thought I would post a bunch of cute pics to show you what we've been up to!


I had so much fun doing his handprint. It is now hanging on our tree and it will be so fun to compare his handprints in the years to come!


Just a cute baby bum!


One of the many cute shots I got while taking pics for our Christmas card.


My sweet puppy Gabbie


Landon loves being in the kitchen with me. 
Of course he must inspect everything I cook and bake with though!

Landon loves Gabbie! I love the way she is looking at him in this pic!

One happy baby! Hope you are enjoying all he holiday festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment