Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Catching up!

Well shocking! I haven't been updating my blog ;/ I promise I'll try to get better!
So a lot has happened in the last three plus weeks, IT'S A BOY!!!
We went to a 3D Ultrasound and saw LB (little boy) sucking on his thumb! It was such a precious sight to see! Everything else has been going smoothly! Still wouldn't know I was pregnant if it weren't for the confirmation of the pictures!






So at 18 weeks, here's the latest!

How far along? 18 weeks exactly
Total weight gain/loss? 0 lbs
Maternity clothes: Not yet and very happy about it!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Feeling him move!
Miss anything? Being tan :(
Movement: Little movements and an occasional kick!
Food Cravings: None really.
Anything making you quest or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet? I think so but most people can't tell (so they say ;))
Gender? BOY!!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy! :)
Looking forward to: Planning for and decorating the nursery!






No comments:

Post a Comment