Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

HALFWAY!!! Yay!

I went and had my 20 Week ultrasound today. LB has a new arrival date of July 10th and is just perfect! He is, with no doubt, a BOY!!! LOL!!! He is moving all the time and I can now feel him moving not just on the inside, but can feel it from the outside as well! It has to be the coolest thing ever! I went to my Doctor late last week and all was good from her end as well. Still no weight gain but I am guessing that will change any day now.
The spare bedroom is almost completely cleared out so "Operation Nursery" will commence soon! I can't wait! Lots of pics of projects I'm working on to come soon!



How far along: 20 weeks and 2 days!
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still in all of my clothes! :)
Stretch: Nope!
Best moment this week: Going to the Doctor and getting great feedback on how LB is doing and seeing his precious self in the ultrasound.
Miss anything: Beer, Wine, Margarita's, Martini's, Sake and Sushi!
Movement: Moving all the time!
Food cravings: Strawberry Lemonade! Yummmm!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show? No official bump but I look like something is going on in there!
Gender: Boy! No doubt LB is a boy!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!!
Looking forward too: Shopping for the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment