Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

19 Weeks!

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and she found the baby's heartbeat immediately! It is a great, strong heartbeat! Everything is going along better than expected and I go in for my 20 week ultrasound next week!
I started making a sweet baby blanket this week, I'll post pictures once it is done!


Here's the latest at 19 weeks!

How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight loss/gain: 0 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Not yet! Still fitting into all my clothes!
Stretch marks? Nope :)
Best moment this week: Still feeling him move around. The movements are much more distinguished this week!
Miss anything? Not at the moment ;)
Movement: All the time!
Food cravings: Loving mango's and strawberries!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet? I look like I ate a huge lunch!
Gender: BOY!! Will get confirmation of that next week!
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? In.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy Happy!!
Looking forward to: Picking up more cute clothes for the baby and working on the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment