Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

21 Weeks!

21 Weeks! I can not believe how fast the time is going by! I'm five, FIVE months pregnant! I'm feeling fabulous, eating a ton and full of energy! Not a whole lot of developments since last week. I have really started thinking about names. This might be the hardest thing I have ever had to decide on. I go to the nail salon and have a hard time picking out a color that I'm stuck with for a few days - and now a name? That's a lifetime! Eeeesh! There are a few that I like a lot but nothing that I feel will be a 100% yes. At least I still have about four more months to think about it!
I am still working on clearing out the spare bedroom. I will actually probably wait until late March before I actually start painting and decorating. So in the meantime I get to toss around a lot of cute ideas. His closet is looking great though! I'm sure that's surprising to most of you! Hah!




How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: One whole pound!
Maternity clothes: Still in my jeans!
Stretch marks: Nope
Best moment this week: All the movement! It doesn't get old, I love it!
Miss anything? Being tan and enjoying a fabulous bottle of wine - and SUSHI!!
Food cravings: Girls Scout Cookies!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show? I see a bump there! Do you?
Gender: LB (Little BOY!!)
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
Happy of moody most of the time? Happy Happy HAPPY!!!
Looking forward to: Buying more cute baby things!

No comments:

Post a Comment