Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

23 Weeks down! Approximately 17 to go!

Happy Wednesday!
I am so proud of myself for being so diligent with the last few post! Things are moving along very quickly! I had a doctors appointment yesterday and all was good! Got to hear LB's heartbeat, which was precious as always! I am almost done knitting the baby blanket that I am making him. Hopefully I'll finish today or tomorrow. I'll post pics as soon as I'm done :)

I am still trying to figure out how I want to put the nursery together. I am pretty sure I found the furniture I will end up getting, just still trying to figure out what crib I want! I have been looking at a lot of different pictures for ideas on how to decorate and which color schemes I want to use. Found quite a few that I like a lot, but nothing that I absolutely love... I still have some time though!

In the meantime I have been stimulating the economy as far as baby boy attire is concerned! He will be one of the best dressed little men around!

Hope you are all doing fabulously well!

Here goes!

How far along: 23 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 7 lbs (I'm cutting back on the Girl Scout Cookies!)
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I am now using the belly band!
Stretch marks: Nope
Best moment this week: Hearing LB's heartbeat
Miss anything: On a cold rainy day like today, I would lave a fabulous glass of red wine or three!
Movement: He is extremely active! Makes me a little scared for whats to come!
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you quest or sick: Nope
Have you started to show? Yes!
Gender: Baby Boy!
Labor signs: Nada!
Belly button in or out: Still an innie!
Happy or moody: Pretty Happy!
Looking forward to: Finishing the first blanket I am making him :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment