Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

15 Weeks or so to go!

Well it's Wednesday! 25 weeks of pregnancy down! I can not believe how fast time is flying. I know I still have three more months, but yikes!!! I only have three more months! I still haven't heard back about the new house :( I am hoping I will hear something by this weekend - FINGERS CROSSED we get it! I did pick out LB's bedroom furniture, I love it! I still need to figure out which crib I want :-/, there are just so many to choose from! Other than that there is nothing new to report. LB is moving a lot!!! I love laying down and just watching my tummy, its amazing that such a little being can move so much!



How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain: 8 lbs

Maternity clothes: I picked up some shirts since they are longer than usual but still in my jeans!

Stretch marks: Cream in the AM, oil in the PM!!! Nope!

Best moment this week: Still feeling him move all the time - no one can even begin to explain what an awesome feeling that is!

Miss anything: Most recently Irish Car Bombs :-) lol! My usual glass of wine is missed :-(

Movement: Yes! He's getting stronger!

Food cravings: Sushi like mad!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show: I think yes but lots of people still say no. I think they're being nice ;-)

Gender: Oh Boy!

Labor signs: None

Belly Button in or out? Still an innie!

Happy or Moody: Very happy!

Looking forward to: Moving into a new home, getting settled and ready for LB!


No comments:

Post a Comment