Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wow! 24 Weeks!!!

I have no idea where the time has gone!?! I can't believe that the third trimester is right around the corner! Everything is going spectacularly well! On Monday I went and had another 3D/4D ultrasound done. I just love seeing him and how he's coming along! He is one long baby, below there is a picture of him in a full pike position! I guess that's the only way he can stretch his little legs out. Since I'm  5'9" and I'm the runt of the family, hopefully he'll get the tall genes! Everyone says he looks just like me :)
It looks like a move might be in the very near future :-/ I love the town that I currently live in but for more reasons than one the current home just isn't practical with a baby coming. I have found a house that I love. Fingers crossed that it works out and hopefully the move will take place sooner rather than later. That also means I have put the nursery planning on hold, but am still excited about getting it all together once we get settled!



How far along: 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Not yet... but am picking up some longer t-shirts :)
Stretch marks: Nope
Best moment this week: Seeing his precious little face!
Miss anything: Being tan and sushi!
Movement: All the time, and he's definitely getting stronger!
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show? I think so, but most people can barely tell I guess. When they hear I am 24 weeks they are shocked!
Gender: Baby Boy!
Labor signs: None
Belly Button in or out: Innie!
Happy or Moody: Happy as can be!
Looking forward to: Finding a new house!


LB with his feet on his face!




No comments:

Post a Comment