Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

22 Weeks and it seems like just yesterday it was 12!

Not a lot of new developments this week... LB continues to move around all the time, kind of has me frightened of what's to come! I have put on a few more pounds and actually have a little belly this week. Most people still don't believe me when I say I'm five (sheeeeesh! FIVE!!!) months pregnant though.
The spare bedroom should be empty by this weekend which will allow for some real brainstorming on how I want to do the nursery.  I have picked out some really cute furniture that I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with. I'll post pics as soon as I decide.
I'm also still knitting away on a little blanket for him. It puts a smile on my face each time I pick it up because the whole time I'm working on it I'm thinking of him!


How far along: 22 Weeks
Total weigh gain: 5lbs (not sure if thats baby or my need to eat girl scout cookies like they're going out of style!)
Maternity clothes: Still in my clothes!
Stretch marks: Nope :)
Best moment this week: Feeling him move all the time and finishing the baby registry
Miss anything: Being tan and beverages that are not on the children's menu ;)
Food cravings: Girl Scout Cookies!
Anything making you quest or sick? Nope
Have you started to show? I think YES!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Not yet
Belly Button in or out: Still an innie!
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy as can be!
Looking forward to: Meeting this little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment