Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

27 Weeks... & a day!


Oops! I'm a day late with this post! I had a Doctors appointment this week and I was put on bed rest to prevent pre-term labor :-(. Anyone who knows me knows that it is going to be quite the challenge for me to stay home and do nothing. This weekend I started feeling pressure and was having random contractions but didn't think too much of it. I am at risk for preterm labor so the Doctor doesn't want to take any chances. I go back on Monday for a follow up and I'm hoping the situation gets better (if possible) or at least stays the same. Three more months of bed rest does not sound appealing whatsoever! Other than that nothing new to report. Still working on finding a new house which has now become more imperative than ever. In the meantime its lots of movies and lots of rest! You can definitely tell I am tired in this weeks pic :-(




How far along? 27 Weeks and 1 day ;-)

Total weight gain: 11 lbs

Maternity clothes: Still loving the big stretch waistbands!

Stretch marks: All the cream and oil is paying off so far!

Best moment this week: Seeing his cute self during an ultrasound

Miss anything: Exercise :-(

Movement: Quite the active little guy!

Food cravings: Butter and Honey or Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show? Yes

Gender: I love my Baby Boy!

Labor signs: Unfortunately yes :-(

Belly Button in or out? Still and innie!

Happy or Moody: Given the events this last week I'm still for the most part happy, sad but with a very positive outlook!

Looking forward to: Maybe getting off bed rest?!?! And I guess I should really start giving the whole name thing some more attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment