Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

26 Weeks and counting...

Well, for the first time in six and a half months, someone finally noticed my bump! The girl that was carrying out my groceries asked delicately if I was expecting and I said, "YES!" She then asked how far along I was and when I said 6 1/2 months she said my tummy is so little. I thought it was pretty funny!

I was able to get in some sun time which felt sooooo good! I miss being tan and the sun on my skin felt incredible! Hopefully there will be plenty more of that to come! I still haven't heard back on the house that I wanted and have yet to find anything else that would work. I guess what is meant to be will be and I just need to be patient. I guess that just gives me plenty of time to decide on how I want to do the nursery!



How far long? 26 Weeks

Total weight gain: 10 lbs

Maternity clothes: Picked up a couple things! Super comfy! I love the big stretchy bands!! ;-)

Stretch marks: Nope

Best moment this week: Getting some sun time in!

Miss anything? I am losing my breath a lot easier these days. I guess LB is up around my diaphragm which makes breathing a little harder from time to time.

Movement: All the time! Everyday his little kicks and movements get stronger and stronger!

Food cravings: Sugar, sugar and more sugar!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Have you started to show? I say officially YES!

Gender: Sweet Baby Boy

Labor signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out: In!

Happy or Moody: Happy Mama to be!

Looking forward to: Easter! It is Mason's first Easter and it's always fun to be around kids during fun Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment