Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

29 Weeks!

I feel like the countdown has really begun! I have started to get organized and am doing my best to get things ready for LB, I have even narrowed the name choices down to eight! LOL! There is so much going on in the next month I just know time is going to escape me so I am trying to get things done little by little. I have the last 3D/4D ultrasound scheduled, I will post the pics so you can see how much he's changed since our first peek at 15 weeks. I will also have family in town for my baby shower which I am SO excited for! I love it that people are coming from Southern California to celebrate with me, makes me feel very loved and LB as well!



How far along? 29 Weeks

Total weight gain: 14 lbs

Maternity clothes: Mixing and matching!

Stretch marks: Haven't noticed any!

Best moment this week: Still seeing him during the ultrasound (I guess the benefit of going to the Dr once a week) and ordering his bassinet! Also spending a couple days out in the sunshine!

Miss anything? A margarita on a hot day!

Movement: Yep, he is still moving all of the time!

Food cravings: Still strawberries dipped in sour cream and brown sugar. I'm loving all the fruit right now!

Anything making you queasy or sick? No

Have you started to show? Yes

Gender: Sweet Baby Boy!

Labor signs: Taking it easy has paid off as they have subsided!

Belly button in or out? Still an innie but close to being flat :-0

Happy or Moody? Happy!

Looking forward to: Getting more things organized and hopefully finding a new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment