Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

31 Weeks!

It's been a busy week! My mom got into town Tuesday and we have had something on the agenda every day. My Baby Shower is this Saturday and I can not wait! I love spending time with my friends and am so excited to see everyone! I will definitely post lots of pics!


How far along? 31 Weeks

Total weight gain: 15 lbs

Maternity clothes: Still mixing and matching

Stretch marks? Skin is still looking good!

Best moment this week? 3D/4D ultrasound for sure!

Miss anything: Yes, a nice cold adult beverage on these warm days!

Movement: He seems to be slowing down a bit but when he does move I definitely feel it!

Food cravings: Peaches and Strawberries!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really :-)

Have you started to show? Oh yes!

Gender: All boy!

Labor signs: A few here and there but nothing major this last week.

Belly button in or out? Still barely in!

Happy or Moody? Happy, Happy, Happy!!

Looking forward to: My Baby Shower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment