Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

32 Weeks

Seems like I have so much to do and not much time to do it before LB gets here. My shower was this last weekend so I have a bunch of things to put together and organize. Not to mention umpteen loads of laundry!!! Hopefully his basinet will be here next week as will his changing table and dresser. Once the changing table and dresser arrives I can begin organizing all of his clothes, bibs, burp cloths and pajamas. I can't wait to dress him up in all of his cute clothes. That is the one thing I have splurged on, LB will probably be in a new outfit every other few hours! Everything else is going pretty good, just trying to rest and take it easy until he gets here!


How far along? 32 Weeks

Total weight gain: 15 lbs

Maternity clothes: Pretty much, yes!

Stretch marks: So far, so good!

Best moment this week? My Baby Shower for sure!

Miss anything: Working out and a flat tummy!

Movement: He is slowing down but when he does move I definitely feel it.

Food cravings: Fun Dips! and anything else sugary!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Have you started to show? Most definitely!

Gender: XY!

Labor signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks Contractions. I can tell a huge difference on the days that I don't take it easy as far as contractions go.

Belly button in or out? Still in!

Happy or Moody: Elated!!!

Looking forward to: Getting LB's furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment