Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

34 Weeks

Only a few more weeks! So many people have said what a long 9 months (hah! more like 10!) of pregnancy is, but I still can't believe in only a few weeks I will be a mommy to a little boy! Everything has been great lately. I have found myself getting more emotional about things. It could be laughing out loud hysterically about something funny or balling my eyes out because something is sad or touching. Crazy hormones! I did get LB's dresser and changing table, just haven't gotten around to taking pics. This week I have also figured out how all of his contraptions work. I don't want to be the crazy lady in the parking lot with a crying baby and fighting with the stroller because I can't figure out how to get it to collapse! I should have got the one that collapses itself with the touch of the button! At any rate I am figuring things out and am loving some of the features that come with all the new baby gear.

Only three more weeks until LB is considered full term!



How far along? 34 Weeks

Total weight gain: 18 lbs

Maternity clothes: Since the weather has warmed up I am making use of loose fitting dresses!

Stretch marks? Not a one! :-)

Best moment this week: Maternity photo shoot! Pics to come!

Miss anything? Still would love a margarita on a hot day! I am also looking forward to getting a better than pre baby body ASAP! There are so many cute clothes out for summer which gives me lots of inspiration!

Movement: He has definitely slowed down, I guess he is running out of room. He gets the hiccups a lot though!

Food cravings: All the yummy fruit right now! And Oreo's!

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope

Gender: Precious Boy!

Labor signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks and I have been woken up a couple times in the middle of the night with some crazy contractions... eeesh!

Belly button in or out? Can you believe still in?? It's almost flat but still an innie!

Happy or Moody? Still one HAPPY mommy to be!

Looking forward to: Seeing the pics from the maternity shoot and meeting LB!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment