Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

33 Weeks!

I am finally getting to the point where I am ready for this little boy to get here! I can't wait to meet him and kiss his sweet little cheeks! Not to mention dress him up in all of his cute clothes! Speaking of which I will be washing and folding all of them this afternoon! The dresser and changing table are set to arrive today so I can finally start putting things away. It will also give me a chance to see what I might still need, but I think I am pretty much set for his arrival. I talked to the company I ordered the bassinet from and I guess the Artisan is waiting on a shipment to complete the order, so hopefully I will have it next week. I didn't realize it was hand made/made to order. I will post pics as soon as everything is set up and organized.

Happy Wednesday!


How far along? 33 Weeks

LB weighs in at: as of the last Doctors appt 3 lbs 15 ozs!

Total weight gain: 17 lbs

Maternity clothes: Still mixing and matching quite a bit, but yes, definitely rocking plenty of maternity clothes.

Stretch marks? Nope! I love my skin! hehe

Best moment this week: Seeing LB in the ultrasound. He is in the vertex position which means he's ready to go!

Miss anything: Going on a summer vacay, an adult beverage and a flat tummy...

Movement: He loves to dig his little toes into my ribs which is not very comfortable, but yes he is still wiggling around in there!

Food cravings: Nothing really, just the usual.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Gender: Still XY!

Labor signs: Taking it easy and all has been good!

Belly button in or out? Still, amazingly, and innie.

Happy or Moody: One HAPPY mommy to be!!!

Looking forward to: Getting the furniture and putting all of his clothes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment