Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

35 Weeks

I can't believe in 5 "ish" weeks I will be a mommy! I still haven't received LB's bassinet but was assured if it doesn't go out today, it will definitely go out tomorrow. I have everything else ready to go. I have packed my bag, LB's bag and have pretty much everything ready at home. It's becoming very real that there is going to be a baby here very soon! It has also been an exciting week on some other fronts. My precious nephew Mason started walking! He is actually 11 months old today! It has been so exciting watching him hit all of his milestones, I can only imagine how exciting it will be to watch my own baby!



How far along? 35 Weeks

Total weight gain: 18 lbs

Maternity clothes: I'm thinking it's summer maxi dresses from here on out!

Stretch marks: None!

Best moment this week: Seeing him in the weekly ultrasound!

Miss anything: Shopping for clothes in my normal size and cold adult beverages on these warm days ;-)

Movement: He's still moving but its much shorter movement than it was before. Still lots of hiccups!

Food cravings: Peaches, Strawberries, rasberries and cherries!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: Ironically now that we're getting close to the end a lot of that has subsided!

Belly button in or out? Barely in!

Happy or Moody? Still happy as can be!

Looking forward to: Meeting this little boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment