Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Four(ish) more weeks to go!

The bassinet actually made it! I finally feel like I have everything I need for this little boy! Well, except the crib. I suppose I should try and make a decision on which one I want ;-). Everything else has been great! Just a few more weeks until LB gets here!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!


How far along? 36 Weeks

Total weight gain: 19 lbs

Maternity clothes: In this pic my shorts are maternity and I'm wearing an old top I got before I was pregnant :-). Since the weather has been so nice I'm wearing a lot of dresses!

Stretch marks: Still none! I'm knocking on wood!

Best moment this week: Knowing that I have everything checked off my shopping and "to-do" lists!

Miss anything? There are so many cute clothes out right now! I can't wait to go shopping once I get back down to my pre-baby weight!

Movement: He still manages to move around quite a bit. He has one of his feet planted in my ribs which is not comfortable :-(

Food cravings: Cherries!

Anything making you queasy or sick? The acid reflux/heart burn has finally got me... it is miserable in the evenings. I have found that Tagamet works best, but yikes! It's no joke!

Gender: Still XY!

Labor signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks!

Belly button in or out? Still (barely) in!

Happy or moody? Happy and getting very excited!

Looking forward to: Holding my baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment