Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Full Term!!!

Whoa!!! We made it to 37 weeks! I can't believe I have a "full term" baby! I am so excited to meet this little guy! I am finding myself in his room a lot playing with his clothes trying to figure what outfits I want to see him in first or playing with all of his cute little things! Thank goodness LB is "LB" and not "LG" or else the little girls clothing economy would have a massive surge! There are just so many cute things and I can't seem to control myself when it comes to the clothes! He might just wind up being the best dressed baby in town! ;-) I had a doctors appointment yesterday and everything went great. The doctor said it could be any day now. Although there were times where we thought he was going to come very early, I'm almost getting the feeling that he might be late?!

I couldn't resist and had to go back and get another 4D ultrasound. I am addicted to looking at his sweet face and can not believe how much he keeps changing!



How far along? 37 Weeks!

Total weight gain: 20 lbs

Maternity clothes: From here on out it is Juicy track suits or summer maxi dresses!

Stretch marks: None! :-) :-)

Best moment this week? 4D Ultrasound and knowing that everything is ready for his arrival!

Miss anything? A flat tummy, working out, a cold beer, shopping for normal size clothes and not feeling huge!

Movement: He's still managing to move quite a bit! He still has that one foot in my ribs which is not ideal :-/

Food cravings: Cookies!!! Oreo's and Famous Amos! And Push Pops!

Anything making you queasy or sick? This heart burn is crazy! The Tagamet helps but nighttime is not a good time :-(

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: A couple of random contractions and A LOT of BH!

Belly button in or out? Flat

Happy or moody? So happy!

Looking forward to: Same as last week, holding my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment