Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

38 Weeks!

Only a few more days left! I feel like I might be holding my baby very soon! I'm feeling great and am surprisingly still pretty comfortable but something tells me I will be meeting my little man very soon! I had a doctors appointment the other day and the doctor didn't seem to think it was much longer either. At any rate I am so happy and excited! Oh how life is going to change!



How far along? 38 Weeks!

Total weight gain: 20 lbs

Maternity clothes: Just wearing things that are comfy and cool at this point. I haven't bought any maternity clothes in a while so buying things that will work now and later too!

Stretch marks? Not a one! Hopefully I'll get away with out getting any!

Best moment this week? My doctor saying she thinks LB will be making his debut very soon!

Miss anything? Same as last week... flat tummy, working out, a glass of fabulous chardonnay or champagne and shopping for cute clothes in my normal size!

Movement: Still moving around! His little foot is FINALLY out of my ribs! So excited about that!

Food cravings? Still lots of fruit! I think I over did it with the cookies this last week :-/

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week.

Gender: XY!

Labor signs: Oh yes! 

Belly button in or out? Flat

Happy or Moody? Beyond elated!

Looking forward to: Holding my precious boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment