Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

12 Weeks!





Here we go.... :)


How far along? 12.5 Weeks

Total weight gain: 0 lbs

Maternity clothes: Not just yet... I have gone into some maternity stores and picked up a few pieces that I thought were cute. I can still wear my regular clothes but they are getting tight fast!! I will definitely be in maternity clothes a lot faster with this pregnancy than I was with the last one!

Stretch marks: Fingers crossed I get through another pregnancy without any.

Best moment this week: Having a fun day date with just me and my little man then going on another date with my husband last night :)

Miss anything: Cocktails on a hot summer day :(

Movement: Still a little too early...

Food cravings: Peaches, Strawberries and Candy!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Morning, afternoon and night sickness has kicked my butt with this pregnancy :(

Gender: Too soon to tell...

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out? In

Happy or Moody? Elated!!!

Looking forward to: Celebrating Landon's Birthday! How is my baby TWO already??

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're blogging pregnancy #2. I'm looking forward to reading more! =)

    ReplyDelete