Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

13 Weeks


How far along? 13 Weeks

Total weight gain: 0 lbs

Maternity clothes: Not yet... but I am loving all things stretchy waistband and drawstring :)

Stretch marks: No

Best moment this week: Celebrating my little dudes Second Birthday and seeing Baby Number Two in the 12 week ultrasound :)

Miss anything: Cocktails, beer, martini's, wine...

Movement: Each and every time I have seen this baby in an ultrasound it is moving and grooving! I am not exactly sure if what I'm feeling is the baby just yet but I imagine it won't be much longer until its movement is totally distinguishable! 

Food cravings: Still Peaches, Strawberries and Candy!

Anything making you queasy or sick? I actually got a prescription for Diclegis from my Dr earlier this week and am feeling SO much better. It's a miracle drug! I'm so bummed I haven't had it the last three months :(

Gender: Too soon to tell...

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out? In

Happy or Moody? Happy and Happier!

Looking forward to: Seeing my Family this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment