Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Landon is TWO!!!


Two days ago we celebrated Landon's Second Birthday. It still feels like yesterday that I was in the hospital giving birth to him. Crazy how the time flies! I went back and forth about having a big party but with the sickness that has come along with this pregnancy there was no way I could commit to much. The guilt over it comes and goes but I figured I would take him some place fun and celebrate as soon as I feel like I can leave the couch for longer than an hour :(
Our day was spent at home. Waking up to tons of balloons followed by opening presents then out to a nice dinner. It was actually pretty perfect! I am excited to be able to go and celebrate with my little guy soon though!






Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!! I love you to the moon and back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment