Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

15 Weeks! Will LB have a little brother or sister??



Eeeek!! As you may (or may not) know, I have no patience!! So now that I am in the 15th week I have made an appointment to find out what we are having! In the beginning of this pregnancy I was convinced it was another little boy, but now I am not so sure. There are so many old wives tales to go off of and so many were wrong for Landon, but quite a few were right. We will know for sure though very very soon! What's your guess??

How far along? 15 Weeks

Total weight gain: 0 lbs

Maternity clothes: The clothes that I am wearing in this pic are not maternity but... not for long! Everything is getting pretty tight! I think with Landon I wore my regular clothes (skinny jeans included) until I was 22 weeks! Not the case with the baby!

Stretch marks: No

Best moment this week: I think I had one day that I didn't feel nauseous... it was wonderful!

Miss anything: Cocktails, beer, martini's, wine... (this will probably be here throughout the pregnancy)

Movement: Itty bitty flutters

Food cravings: Soft Batch Cookies and Cactus Cooler

Anything making you queasy or sick? Diclegis has been helping but I feel icky more often than not :( Between feeling like crap and good sleep a rarity (I have never been a good sleeper) I am really hoping the end is near!

Gender: Will find out soon! Very soon!

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out? In

Happy or Moody? My Husband says moody lol!!! ... but I say HAPPY!

Looking forward to: Seeing the baby in a 3D/4D ultrasound, FINDING OUT IF IT'S BLUE OR PINK!!! and having a little mini vacay at the beach :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment