Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Landon will be a big brother to a little......

This last Thursday we went to a 3D/4D ultrasound so we could take a peek at our sweet baby and of course, find out the gender! It is always so amazing to get a glimpse of what they look like in gestation. I am so happy we have the technology we do! While at the ultrasound we closed our eyes when she went over the gender bits and had her seal it in an envelope. I had already booked a photo shoot for that evening to capture Landon at two years old so I thought what better way to find out the gender than to open the envelope in front of our photographer to capture the very moment we found out what we were having! It is such a precious time in all of our lives and feel so incredibly fortunate to share it with my amazing husband and darling little boy!

The moment we opened the envelope!


I can not get over Landon's face in this pic!


It's a GIRL!!!!!



We are all so extremely excited to have a baby GIRL coming this winter! I am still in shock and get choked up even thinking about it! Such a special day!!!

I will post a couple of sneak peeks of "Landon is Two!" shortly.

And again, Eva did an amazing job of capturing such a special time in our lives!!! 
Look her up at Eva Baker Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment