Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 Weeks

Total weight gain: 1 lbs

Maternity clothes: I am pretty much officially in maternity bottoms with the exception of stretchy waistbands or workout clothes (even then they're very low cut) and mixing my non-maternity and maternity tops. Which reminds me, again, of a missing pair of maternity jeans I just bought. My favorites, J Brands, have seriously just up and disappeared. Either pregnancy brain has me beat of the jeans literally got up and left my house.

Stretch marks: Mustela worked wonders last pregnancy and using the same thing this go around. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.

Best moment this week: Actually getting to the gym and working out... for the first time in months :/ And Football season is here!

Miss anything: Cocktails, beer, martini's, wine... (this will probably be here throughout the pregnancy)
And sushi, would really love some yummy sushi.

Movement: Itty bitty flutters

Food cravings: Sushi 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still suffering from the constant feeling of "ick." There are many times that I feel absolutely nauseous and vomit but majority of the time I just don't feel good. It is beyond frustrating :( I had a Doctors appointment today and she said that often times when women have been this sick this long it often gets better by week 18. I'm pretty sure she told me the same thing about getting into the second trimester. UGH!!!

Gender: It's a baby GIRL!!!

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out? In

Happy or Moody? Tired and Happy :)

Looking forward to: Family BBQ this weekend

1 comment:

  1. It's a GIRL!?!?! i am so happy for you ! Sorry I'm a little late (shocker) on saying CONGRATULATIONS but I'm a mess. LOL..Ok, back to reading all your entries. I need to catch up!
    XOXO
    Kim

    ReplyDelete