Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 Weeks 1 Day

Total weight gain: 0 lbs - back to even. I am certain this is because I have actually been going to the gym! :) Pilates 3x/week and cardio!

Maternity Clothes: Still mixing up a bunch of my clothes. For the most part, if they do not have a stretchy waistband, they are maternity pant. In this pic I am wearing Paige Denim Jeans and a Splendid top, both maternity.

Stretch marks: Not a one and hopefully it stays that way.

Best moment this week: For starters I feel good again! Over a week with no nausea! I feel like me again and get back into the gym. Four months of doing nothing has taken a toll on this body :(
Also, last night the hubby and I were able to get out for a date night. Always love a night out with my husband :)

Miss anything: More than a sip or two of red wine.

Movement: Still little flutters or big slows movements. I can tell she is super active! I am pretty sure I've felt a couple of actual kicks but everything is still very subtle.

Food cravings: Skittles, salads and lemon water. Lots and lots of water with lemon!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still taking Diclegis and Reglan. If I am still feeling good next week I will talk to my Dr about not taking them. I hate taking something everyday (except vitamins) so I would love to get off of them, but am really done being sick.

Gender: xx

Labor signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody: Happy!

Looking forward to: Hopefully feeling good the rest of this pregnancy! I also can't wait for Fall. There are so many cute fall clothes in the stores and I'm really ready for cozy sweater weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment